Re: Been awhile...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Been awhile...
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 11:51:24 -0500
Mine sat in the garage and got moved way too many times (over the course of 7-8
years).  We're about to move again, so I decided enough was enough and finally
bit the bullet and am having a mechanic reassemble the car.  I think they're
having fun, so that helps.  Certainly not the cheapest way to go, but the most
effective if you have no time and too many unfinished projects (like me).

Adrian

From Nory <nory at buffnet.net>
Date:  Fri, 07 May 2004 11:09:05 -0500

--