We found the clutch bugger x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Rivergate@compuserve.com
Subject: We found the clutch bugger x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 21:05:06 -0800
Hey all you cheering section - here is wot we found:

The fork came adrift from the throwout bearing carrier.
       (71 Midget/Rivergate kit/Datsun 5 speed)
Did taking that thin washer out from the pivot point
make this happen? I am having trouble comprehending
but there they were, having nada to do with each other.

The carrier is free to slide and the bearing spins nicely.
The pressure plate/cover looks none the worse for wear.
Did I put something in backwards? Could half the
spring thingy have come adrift?

I can look at it some more tomorrow afternoon and
Sunday, since I ain't got no mamas round here.

So gimme some feedback, boys and girls!

David McCartney