Re: Engine timing/ now trannys

To: WJHS1960 <wjhs1960@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Engine timing/ now trannys
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 22:32:56 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
WJHS1960 wrote:

> LMAO, Frank!!!
>
> You should NOT have said that!!!

>  ya knows how to drop a pan FAST!!!!!!!!!

Why drop a pan, I have pulled the engine out of PIECES for the 4th time
this week.
Got it down to about an hour, out, swap trannys, back in and driving
around the block to find out what's wrong with the tranny.
I am convinced they are un rebuildable.
Oh they all work but there is something screaming in one or all gears no
matter what i do.
I am at the point now where if it makes noises, I yank it out, throw it
out and try another. It got late tonight so I'll stick the next one in
tomorrow. It's ready to go in. I didn't even pull the side cover off
this time cause that is just a waste of time. If it works, fine, if not,
i have one left before I start trying smooth cases.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ