Re: WOT: Honda Electrical Problem

To: chuck <cciaffone@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: WOT: Honda Electrical Problem
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 20:09:54 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
chuck wrote:

> I know,  I know! Frank's gonna get a chuckle out of this but...

> both the Engine Check light and all the door-is-open lights
> blinked in synch with the power drops. Then it all cleared up
> and ran great the 20 miles home -- no more probs.
>
> What wuzzit??

A honduh.
Did you at least get out and check to see if the engine was still there?
That worked on my Ford. I checked the engine, it was there and still
running, I shut the hood and the light went out. I did what it said,
check engine!
Now on a Sprite, there is no check engine light and no door open lights
and there was never a problem with these things on these cars ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ