RE: King pin gaskets/now hot wired toggle switch

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: King pin gaskets/now hot wired toggle switch
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 20:01:02 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net autolearn=no version=2.63
Rick wrote:

> Garden hose washers.
>

> available at Home Depot???????????????????????

Absolutely NOT!!!! Get real ones from a non chinese retailer please.

OH BOY this will be right up yer alley Frank

On my last rip with buglight, my ignition switch fried, so My son ran
into an auto parts store for me, (not sure, but I think Auto zone, hey
Jessie James uses it! LOL)  and got me a toggle switch to run in the hot
wired car.

3 days later it has a meltdown and stops working, now Im on the road,
Early Ayem, no lights, no ignition, alligator clip works great, I keep
feeling it to see if for some reason its getting hot? Nope.

I get home, and order switch, but I guess its backordered a bit, so I
get another toggle (beat me now, yep Auto zone) I install it, and on the
back its stamped china.  3 days later, that one doesn't melt, but
instead just falls apart....sheesh.

I went out to Farm and Fleet and got a gb toggle,,, I only hope my
ignition switch arrives before I need another toggle ;)