Re: Wire Wheels - sealing

Subject: Re: Wire Wheels - sealing
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 00:00:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
My new wires for my 3000 are tubeless Daytons. They seal the spoke
nipples with silicon and smoothed it very neatly with some kind of
spatula/scraper. This would also protect a tube for those so inclined. I
took it an extra step and did the spoke ends in the hub with some
silicone to keep any grease or dust from seeping out onto the spokes.

Dave