Windshield Crack Fixing

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield Crack Fixing
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:34:21 -0400
Hi,

I have a small crack in my windshield, which is otherwise in great condition.
The crack was one of the reasons why I recently failed NJ inspection, though.
Has anyone had luck with one of the crack fixing services?  Should I just get
another windshield?  Is there a good do-it yourself kit?

The previous owner put some clear stuff over the crack to stop it from getting
worse, but it hardly fixed the crack itself.

If a replacement windshield is better, does anyone have a lead on one for sale
near NJ?

Thanks a lot,

John Gottstein

'75 Midget