L.A. drivers x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: L.A. drivers x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:43:53 -0800
I agree with Golden.
They get on and haul @ss.
Those poor beatup, overstretched freeways move a lot of traffic.
Most of the drivers turn their brains up and fly.
It'll never be anywhere they are all tuned in, but L.A. is a class act.
San Francisco runs a poor second and Sacramento is scary.

I was such a rabid driver in the 60s running my Mini Cooper into SF,
I had MOVE OVER on my sun visors in big, reverse letters.
20 minutes flat from Mill Valley to Downtown. Hotchahhh!!!

David McCartney
Now teaches traffic school............