RE: Fwd: FW: Subj: Fwd: Don't buy gas on May 19th

To: "'Robert E. Shlafer'" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Fwd: FW: Subj: Fwd: Don't buy gas on May 19th
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:44:19 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net autolearn=no version=2.63
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I hope you realize that my response ( the 19th didn't work for me, how
bout the 22nd) was completely tongue in cheek, and meant to ridicule the
idea of not using gas on one day as making a difference, as much as the
proposed no gas day could be changed for one person that "it didn't work
for" would happen.....