GAS RANT

To: "'Ron Soave'" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: GAS RANT
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:58:16 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Ron, I'm a Rock-EIT scientist. Does that count?  I say we all write
our congressman on May 19 and tell them to let the oil companies pay for
their own war.  Should cost them a couple of days profit.  Have you ever
noticed that the oil companies charged us to put lead in the gas and now
they not only charge us to put it in, but also to take it back out, same
for MTBE.  Last week they had a "shortage" here in Reno, trucks could
only buy 50gal and you could only get 93 at the car pump.  Thank God
everything is back to "normal" now and 87 Regular and Diesel are only
$2.25 per gal.  Our congressman who was calling for an investigation of
the oil companies has been real quiet this week.
                Crash

Errr...I'm no rocket scientist (no wait...well,
actually...) but wouldn't it matter a lot more if no
one USED gas for a period of time?