Re: Haunted LBC

To: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Haunted LBC
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 01:42:08 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
On May 15, 2004, at 12:56 AM, Bree Anna wrote:

> Frank,
>
> Do you DRINK "alcoholic" beverages?? lol lol

Bree,

I've seen this car, I've been a passenger in this car, and I've driven
this car.   It resided with me for a few months last summer.  I always
thought there was something "special" about it.  Strange things happen
to (and around) this car, unexplainable things.  It doesn't like brake
light switches, the windows work when they want to, the radio plays
when there is no reason why it should and the lights are seemingly
controlled by something other than the switch on the dash.

I didn't tell Frank, but while it was at my place the lights came on
one evening.  Another day my brother called me to tell me the radio was
playing, but he couldn't figure out how to turn it off.  I disconnected
the battery and strange things still happened.

One morning I noticed the car had been moved about 6 or 8 inches from
where it was parked.  There were depressions in the grass where it was
sitting for a few weeks.  I thought my brother moved it to mow and
didn't park it back exactly where it was.  That afternoon my brother
asked me why I had moved the car.  I told him I hadn't moved it and
that I thought he had moved it.   We both figured it just rolled slowly
against the compression of the engine and it had gone unnoticed for a
time.  Then we looked more closely.  It had moved uphill.  I climbed in
and pushed in the clutch.  It rolled back to it's original position.

I don't drink......... but I may start........

Kevin V.