Re: Fit of repro parts?

To: "spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fit of repro parts?
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 15:07:22 -0400
I would contact Moss about the parts that appear not to fit.

The bonnet gasket does not follow the curved area of the gutter, so the
one you have is probably the correct length.

In answer to your question about a gasket between the heater box, the
answer is yes there was. You can used any type of foam weatherstripping
of appropriate thickness to seal the area between the heater box and the
duct opening.. 1/4" should probably do it.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct