Thanks Cap'n Bob

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks Cap'n Bob
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:07:24 -0600
Last week I asked the group about play in my '73 RWA Triumph steering rack.
The good Cap'n replied to me and suggested I tighten or replace the pinch bolt
at the rack to steering column interface. I did...problem solved. Thanks
Cap'n.
On another note...a while back someone said they knew of a company supplying
small "Tudor" windshield bottles with the Tudor logo stenciled on, not stuck
on with a sticker. Any one remember who supplies these stenciled
(silk-screened) Tudor bottles ?
TIA,
       Mark Hanna (Colorado)