Tonneau source: who is best?

To: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneau source: who is best?
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:29:08 -0400 5.0; U)
I'm seeking recommendations for a source for a new tonneau
for our '66 Sprite.  The old one has its tears, and we lost
one of the metal plates that hook the back on.

My first obvious choice for availability and price is Moss,
probably through one of the authorized reps.  The car is
red, so black (like what I have) is probably the choice.
But are there options for fabric?

My local upholstery shop wants $350 or better to make one,
and he says I'm better off buying one from the mainstream
suppliers.

Jim