Re: Autumn leaf top -- NOW caribou tops warning

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autumn leaf top -- NOW caribou tops warning
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 18:20:08 -0700 (PDT)
I saw a recent mention of Caribou tops on this forum so I thought I
might send a note in about this company.  Please be wary in your
dealings with this group, they have a BAD reputation in the alfa-romeo
circles.  See the following links if you need any clarification.
Caribou is a curse word where i come from:

http://alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=3858

http://alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=2346

http://alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=1269

http://alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=992

http://alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=158

As far as I know the business hasn't been any better.  I've heard bad
news about them as recently as spring '04.  Just be wary :)  There's
always other local guys who even post on this board that can provide
what you're looking for... even if "they" are kinda jerky sometimes :p

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.
www.TheFlashfire.net
quality webhosting since 1999.