Dixon all Brit link

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dixon all Brit link
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:49:46 -0700
Here's a link to my club's web page of photos from the recent Dixon All
British Show.

http://www.ubscc.org/dixon.htm

With three cars entered, you'd think I have one or two in some of the shots,
but only my wife's Traveller is visible.  The Austin A35 is on the club's home
page from last year, but Bugsy got pictorially stiffed.  Good shots of the
Healey Silverstone and a shot of the Humber Woody.  Also a couple of shots of
the two Triumph 2000 roadsters.  The flame paint job, fiberglass bonnet Jag
hotrod certainly stands out like a nekkid dockworker at a supermodel
convention.

Enjoy,
Glen