Need help from Canadian lister --- Absolutely NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help from Canadian lister --- Absolutely NO LBC
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:49:51 EDT
Setting up a storage closet for the wife. We had previously (ten or more
years ago) purchased "Cedarstow" brand closet bags. Now it appears that the
only
source is in Canada, and they won't ship to US.
Is there anyone up north of the border willing to accept delivery and then
ship the box to me in New York? You can contact me off list.
Not very efficient. But you know "Happy Wife, Happy Life."

David Oliner