XP home question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: XP home question
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:10:40 -0500
So, somehow, when either saving a web page, or trying to change my desktop
pic, I mistakenly placed a picture on my desktop.It shows up in the center,
no matter what background I select. Arrgghhh. It reminds me of the old
"active desktop" feature in Win 98. So, I've looked all over the desktop
properties., changed the themes, still can't shed myself of this.Where the
hell do I find a way to remove it?

One of you XP experts has the answer I'm sure.

WST