Neighborhood Midget find

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Neighborhood Midget find
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 20:53:31 -0400
So I needed my lawn mower blades sharpened and the owner of the shop
asks me if my car was a Sprite.
I said yup. He has a Midget on the side of his shop not a mile from my
house. He won it in a poker game! But he had one when he was a kid back
in 78.
He would like to have it running and stopping, it's a nice solid car
garaged it's whole life. It is a 71 Midget with those rare 1st run
Rostyle rims that everybody has 3 sets of ;)
So he said it smokes, and now doesn't start, the bonnet cable is broke
so he can't open the bonnet. I think I am going to ask for an Oshit
session and get this guy into the Midget world.
It should be an easy Oshit, all he needs is an engine, clutch, brake job
and a top. What will we do after lunch guys?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ