MG Midgets for sale in the SF Bay Area-NFI information

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: MG Midgets for sale in the SF Bay Area-NFI information
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 11:11:38 -0700
If anyone is interested, there are two rubber bumper MG Midgets
('75,'77) for sale in the SF Bay Area, both well under $1000. If
anyone is interested, email me and I'll forward you the ad links. I
know nothing about them other than the listing and NFI. There is also
someone selling 2 1500 engines (one rebuilt, the other under 40k
miles) for $500.

Gerard
--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm