1969 Sprite for sale

To: AUTOX SPRIDGET LIST <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MIDGET SPRITE LIST <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 1969 Sprite for sale
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:16:50 -0500
Well, I thought I had a local buyer for my Sprite, but it seems to not
have worked out. I thought I would check the list and see if I can get
an opinion on what it might be worth.

Itsa:
1969 Sprite(clear Texas title says 1964, but a typo must have occurred
way back before I purchased it in New Mexico about 3 or 4 years ago)
Number plate (beneath carbs) matches vin on title.

You may recall: It's stuck in first gear. Crap!!

Stuff I have done:
Porsche 914 Seats
Roll bar
Tonneau cover adapted (lots of velcro and snaps) to fit seats and roll
bar
New oil filter adapter to spin on type
New Pertronix ignition with Pertronix coil
Resleeved  and rebuilt Brake Master Cylinder
New clutch slave cylinder
New rear brakes, wheel cylinders and hose
New front brake hoses

Take a look at it at,
MidgetSprite list at Yahoo: