Barrett Jackson Car Search Bug-i

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Barrett Jackson Car Search Bug-i
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:22:00 -0700
Nice bug-I on the show today, $25K.  Resale red, was that a factory
color?   It did have the cherry red rubber tunnel mat and brass top
carbs.  It was in Hotlanta and they passed on it.  They claimed it was
the best bug-I in the country.  Worth checking out if it shows again on
speed channel.  It is kind of like that wind tunnel show, they repeat it
so many times I don't even try to watch it.  The bug-I is towards the
end of the show and the Cougar RX 7 is the featured car.
                        Crash