Re[2]: intake manifold

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re[2]: intake manifold
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:46:55 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Paul,

       hmmm,...
       Vizard (NOT a god) seems to like ONE HS4 over dual HS2's. ...
       as you know, i'm kinda stuck on the "romance" of some of the
       quirkiness of LBC's including postive ground and dual carbs. i
       KNOW that setting up one would simplify things a great deal,

       and how would we KNOW if we had greater power output? seat of
       the pants? stopwatch? i know you don't have a dyno there! (or
       is there one that i didn't see?   LOLOL... tho i CAN confirm
       for the list ---- the dizzy machine IS real!!-------  !

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com