Re: Number 6 (was Re: Oops - Re: intake manifold

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Number 6 (was Re: Oops - Re: intake manifold
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 18:08:16 -0500
> > So what was your cylinder count yesterday, Ron?
>
> Sprite - 4
> Truck - 8
> Honda - 4
> Van - 6
> Suzuki - 4
> Deere - 2
> Homelite - 1
>
> 29!

I wasn't too far off on my estimate then. I just didn't expect both
motorcycles to be 4s.

Yeah, acceleration is thrilling, and addictive! Unfortunately, there is
never enough, is there? Remember the old KZ900 when that was an exciting
ride? Hot bike in its day, but what is it now?

I have seen pictures of Spridgets in England with motorcycle engines in
them, but I cannot find the link just now. I think it was a Kawasaki ZZ1100R
engine...

David Lieb