Too stupid for words award

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Too stupid for words award
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 01:04:31 -0400
I think I got this one locked up.  While trying to finish bead blasting a rim
I needed to adjust the "blast cabinet bong".  I fix the water level and hook
up the shop vac and start the vac running.  I get ready to start blasting and
I notice water running into the cabinet from  the exhaust outlet.  This is
bad so I stop the shop vac and notice that I had hooked up the suction side
of the bong to the output side of the shop vac.  Crap I just pumped in about
1/2 a gallon of water into the cabinet.  What a mess, I just got done
cleaning it out and now am in the process of trying to  dry out the cabinet.
I guess I am "just too stupid for words ...."   Maybe I need more sleep, yeah
that is it ....

Bill Gilroy
77 MG Midget

PS.  Glass beads and water become almost like mortar.