Free 1500 bodyshells

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free 1500 bodyshells
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:21:16 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Listers,

I have two stripped 1500 shells I need to get rid of. One is my blue '79
and one is my white '77 (not the current car, which is also white!).
They've been hit, and are rusty in some of the usual places. But they're
not so far gone that one couldn't use them with some new panels. If you
want to learn sheet metal welding, these would be useful! The white one
is the more solid of the two. If anyone has any interest, let me know.
If not, they'll be cut up and brought to the recycling yard.

I'm in Northwest Jersey off of I-78, about 1/2 hr from Easton, PA and
about 1 1/2 hours from New York City.

-=Chris