Ebay Sprite - See Tranny price

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ebay Sprite - See Tranny price
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:44:18 -0700 (PDT)
This is interesting....last time I checked, I could find a good, solid running
car for what this guy claims the ribcase is worth alone....

1962 Austin Healey Sprite. One of a kind car. You will turn some heads with
this beauty. Soft top with tonneau cover Full frame restoration done in 1999.
Restored to original color. approx. 2000 miles on since restore was done.
Approx. 73K miles on vehicle itself. This vehicle is in showroom condition, it
has won several trophies at shows. Has the original 948 4 cylinder motor.
Original rib cased transmission which is valued @ $4K alone. All new bumpers
and grilles. It has an insurance value of $10K.  Buyer arrainges all shipping
of vehicle. However I will deliver the car up to 500 miles for $200. I am
located in Northern Michigan. $1000 due within 5 days of auction ending. Will
accept Pay Pal, Cashiers check or money order. E-mail with any questions. Happy
bidding and good luck!

Guess, its in the eye of the beholder!

Cheers
Nathan