Re: e-bay bust...cheap cars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: e-bay bust...cheap cars
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:42:30 -0500
Cc: psychalgia@rocketmail.com
I sure see a lot of cars never reach their reserve and often it's because
the reserve is nuts.  On the other hand, last year a '67 MGB GT V8 (with a
3.9 liter Rover conversion) went on ebay with NINE pages of detailed
technical description and close-up photos and sold for over $18,000!
This looked to be an exceptional car and the supporting documentation
justified the guy's reserve--which was easily exceeded.