Tranny parts needed.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Tranny parts needed.
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:36:34 EDT
Listers:

I am in the midst of overhauling a 1500 transmission and need the following
parts if any of you have them in good used condition and would be willing to
part with them for a reasonable price:

       Reverse Idler Gear--17 teeth    Moss # 071-326  Mine is chewed up
badly, and
                                                       the only good one I
have is a 21-tooth gear.
       Oil Thrower                            Moss # 848-075  Again--Chewed
up badly.
       Interlock Spool Plate              Not available through Moss--This is
missing on
                                                        the tranny I am
overhauling. This is the oblong
                                                        plate that fits just