RE: Desperatly seeking solution

To: "'Ralph Heacox'" <marinaratt@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Desperatly seeking solution
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:46:18 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Have you thought about getting a new engine?  Upgrade to a 1275 or even
downgrade to a small main 1098.
                Crash

Looks like this could be a rear problem so I'm updating the info in
hopes....looking for a rear main bearing cap stamped  8B 5358 for a 2" 1098
and the crankcase rear cover. Have some nice people looking but so far it
doesn't look like these things are going to be easy to locate. Any
sugestions on a plan B if I can't locate this thing?