Free shop manuals

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free shop manuals
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:34:40 -0400
Does anyone on the list have a need for Mitchell shop manuals?  I'm doing a
little garage clean out and want to get rid of these. I would rather see them
go to someone that could use them instead of the dumpster. I have three vol.
of '91 import Acura-Volvo and two vol. of domestic '92 Ford, GM, Chrysler.
Also a '91 labor guide. No British stuff except maybe Jag. I have all this
info on computer and the books are just taking up needed space. I do not want
to ship them so they are free to anyone that can pick them up. Located in
North Hanover, NJ near Fort Dix.

Alan
59 Sprite