1974 Midget parts car for sale

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1974 Midget parts car for sale
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:09:27 -0500
I am out of room. Now that Trish has bought a Miata, she thinks it rates a
parking place in the garage. It is an attitude I can sympathize with. The only
way to do it, however, since the Village of Palatine won't let me make my
garage larger, is to get rid of some stuff. I have a 1974 RWA Midget with wire
wheels, 1275 (yes, the engine runs), ribcase (2nd gear synchro is getting
tired), and a decent interior. No it is not driveable at this moment. The body
is terrible, but I have a spare body shell to go with it. Anybody interested?
David Lieb
downsizing :-(