Free in Philly area

To: Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Free in Philly area
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:00:21 EDT
Hi there,
I have cleaned out the shed (garage) and found that I really don't need the
following items.   Contact me off list if you are interested, they are free,
just come and pick them up.
4 rostyle wheels, have been blasted and repainted, there are places where
they are pitted under the paint, a few little dents in them, but they held air
fine when I was repainting the good wheels on the car now.
A tyvek car cover that I used before I got the shed (garage), good shape
four chrome and rust wheel trims
a pretty old top ribs set, I don't know if it will work, I think it was off a
72 or 73.
Contact me off line for directions.   Come and get um before they get sent to
the recycling center.
JP
John Poynton
79 MG Midget, Yellow Fever