1500 Midget exhaust manifold clamp

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500 Midget exhaust manifold clamp
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:38:40 -0400
The 1500 Midget and Spitfire has two types of exhaust manifold clamps.  One is
short and one is longer.  My car is missing one of the longer clamps.  The
DPO used a short clamp but it does not do the job and causes an exhaust leak.
The usual suspects list them as no longer available.  Does anyone have one
extra long manifold clamp they can spare.  Let me know what you want for the
clamp.  Thanks.

Or does anyone know of a supplier that still has these clamps?

--
Bill Gilroy