Re: [midgetsprite] Politics..no LBC

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Politics..no LBC
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:37:13 -0400 5.0; U)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, PilotRob@webtv.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
have not seen a Democrat worth voting for in too many years.

You may believe, and even be correct, that Bush is a charlatan, but him being
one
doesn't make Kerry and his colleagues any less so.  Sen. Kerry so far has just
been
repeating the popular rhetoric that persuades the masses but either can't get
passed
or will in spite of who is elected. We will be faced once again with a choice of
lessers of evil, and neither candidate will be bold enough to ever make a real
difference.

Too bad it can't be like West Wing.