Resonator input x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Resonator input x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:06:22 -0800
Without thinking much about how the choice was made,
we used the resonator from an RC40 for a MiniCooper S.
The LCB exhaust manifold is maniflow large bore and the
pipe matches, like 2" I spose.  The 45 weber with K&N
contributes to the overall sound. HuhWAWWWh!!!

It is wonderful and hearty and it is a bit too loud.
There is an insert Midas has that will fit without
clearance issues, but I'm in no hurry.

David McCartney
71 Midget
72 MiniPU