Fwd: 1958 Bugeye #93 built for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: 1958 Bugeye #93 built for sale
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Forwarded from the Healey list.

No financial or any other interest.

Rick

Mike Brouillette <m.brouillette@comcast.net> wrote:
From "Mike Brouillette"
To: "'Healeys'"
Subject: 1958 Bugeye #93 built for sale
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 15:41:58 -0400

Guys,

Don't contact me, contact the guy with the car.

I just left a guy who has a 1959 Bugeye #93 built for sale in Woburn
Ma. I didn't see the car, but it supposedly has never been registered and
was a track car in its day and is #93 built if that matters to anyone. It
supposedly is in good condition but is dismantled and stored in VT. He is
planning on bringing it back a parting it out, but I told him I would put
the word out if someone was looking for a project.

His contact information is:

Dave Christman
utna-pishtim@rcn.com
781 939 0741