Off to PA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Off to PA
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:38:54 EDT
Paula and I are leaving (from Tennessee) tomorrow to make our way to Kevin's
PA rally in Tamaqua, PA.  We are looking forward to seeing many of you up
there this weekend.  Unfortunately, I can't get my Midget there, so we are
traveling and doing the rally unofficially in our Monte Carlo.  But being there
with
the gang and enjoying the camaraderie  is what it is all bout.  We will see
many of you on Friday evening at Kevin's, and the rest of you on Saturday.

Have a safe trip.

--DAvid C.