Re: Signal indicator

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: Signal indicator
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:14:11 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Bill,

As I recall, the bulb holder is a spring loaded (tangs around the
perimeter) press fit into the metal bezel. But that should be obvious
to you if that's what you have.  Maybe the bulb holder was changed.
You could always run a ground wire from the holder to ground if that
is the case.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm