Need a good radiator source...

To: "'Team Thicko'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a good radiator source...
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 20:38:01 -0500
Well  I figured out one of my issues with my overheating '78 Midget.  The
spare stock radiator I had was 85 to 90% blocked off from corrosion.  The
three row louvered I have just isn't doing a good job.

Does anyone know of a shop that makes a 3 row staggered radiator with at
least 14 fins per inch, and which is no more than 1/8" thicker than the
original stock radiator?  I cannot source one locally.

Thanks,

Michael