2004 Pennsylvania Little British Car Rally

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2004 Pennsylvania Little British Car Rally
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:45:13 -0400
I have to add my thanks to the entire Valentine clan for another successful
and enjoyable rally.

Kevin & Kathy, Rob & Kim all deserve credit for another flawless (on their
part) rally and awards party.
The weather gods cooperated again and the new wrinkle in the rally directions
(out of order),
 a new scavenger hunt list, combined with addition of bonus questions made for
a very busy yet fun rally.

Mr. Ed, "special" Ed, JustBrits, Ed Kaler or whatever you call him also
deserves a round of applause for his very generous donation of some very nice
(read expensive) rally awards/prizes.  Thanks for your continued support Ed.

Personally this was the best rally I have attended along with the best finish
I've had, 4th place and I should also add thanks for my navigator, Pam Debuo,
provided by the 'clan', for doing an excellent job.

If you have never attended one of the rallies mark your calendar for next year
now and make plans to attend. You will never regret attending one of the
Valentine's rallies.

Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye 'Kermit'
'61 AH Sprite 'Ole Gray' in the "Healey Book"
'71 Midget 'Freebie"
http://sprites2.homestead.com/