Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only

To: toyman@digitex.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:05:36 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/12/2004 3:21:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:
I saw on the news, that a study shows that someone talking on a cellphone, is
3 times slower in reaction time, than a drunk driver.
I wonder how true that really is.............
.

Figures lie, liars figure.  I am sure I am less attentive when talking on the
phone.  Also less attentive when I am tuning the radio, lighting my cigar,
looking for the lit cigar I dropped, driving past coed in halter tops, and
arguing with my wife.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Check out the Declaration of Independence! You think it promises happiness?
No no no, it talks about the "pursuit of happiness." The PURSUIT! We've become
a nation of wimps! We think we're entitled to everything, we want to legislate
ourselves into some cozy little cocoon. Well, forget it, Nature Boy. There
are no guarantees. Life is nasty, brutish, and short.Jeff Melvoin, Northern
Exposure, Bolt from the Blue, 1994