Re: NO LBC ....US content only ( a little BLIND education) Now UPS!

To: pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, 60bugeye@ev1.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC ....US content only ( a little BLIND education) Now UPS!
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:59:05 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/2004 12:54:20 PM Mountain Standard Time,
pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net writes:
But they still charge an extra amount to deliver to out of the way places,
(plus a fuel charge), but then many of those are dropped off at the local
Post Office for final delivery!!  Some service, huh!!

Paul A
.

Well having been in that business and having had to deliver air packages on
the day they arrived to such places as " the first gate after the second cattle
guard on the dirt road north of Rodeo, NM" (check that on your map), and
charging the same rate for that package as one dropped at the Sears Roebuck
 Of
course, if it was a ground package instead of air, we'd drop it at the Post
Office in Las Cruces and it would get there someday.

I had to pay $1.00 a mile to a fellow in a 4WD Toyota to take those far west
and boot heel NM air packages.

Did I mention Salt Flat, TX? Check that one out in the atlas too.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget

"I'm not all that sold on the idea of becoming the poor man's Cher" J. Joplin