Question on our MGB (not the Midget this time)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question on our MGB (not the Midget this time)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:13:09 -0600
In addition to our recently purchased Midget ('75), we also have an MGB
('65) that I am putzing on. Have been having fun with it for the past bit,
but it does need a kingpin replacement (badly). Have all the parts,
including rebuilt swivel axels, and started to take things apart last night.

Went to take off one of the front hubs (wire wheels), got the cotter pin
out, and found I did not have the right size socket.  I'll have to go and
buy one, but as it is buried deep into the splined hub, was wondering
whether one of you might also be familiar with B's and knows what size the
nut is so I can take the hub off.  It'll save me from guessing.

(and is it the same size on the Midget?)

Thanks

Bob