Re: FW: England bound #2

To: William Thompson <Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: England bound #2
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:06:26 -0400
Just be sure to get out of the hotel and into some PUBS while
you are there. There are some great small breweries in towns
on coasts of Devon, Somerset, and Cornwall and you can
get their cask-conditioned ales at some really neat pubs.
If you go to Land's End, you can avoid the tourist traps
but be sure to visit the pub right down on the water
on the west side in Sennet (Sennen?) Cove just
before you actually get to land's End. Look for ales
by the Otter Brewery, Palmers, St Austels, Sharps,
and Abbey Ales.

chuck