Help to identify this bonnet...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Help to identify this bonnet...
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:00:43 EDT
Hi all
Anybody have any idea what type bonnet these may be...?
I came across a fiberglass bonnet that I plan on using on a vintage racer and
no one is quite sure what it is...at the web site spritespot.com in their
frogeye forum there has been some discussion on one just like it and it has
been
speculated to be one from Alexander Engineering....I was just wondering if any
of you had any idea what it might be or someone who might know....
Links to photos
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/identifythis/walker1
Thanks in advance