Re: [Fwd: Re: Best tune for a top down Healey cruise]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Best tune for a top down Healey cruise]
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:45:48 -0500 i6GKl9t2001305
A while back I did an entire CD of songs to listen to while crusin'. I would
have to look to be certain, but some of the songs were
Then Came The Last Days of May - Blue Oyster Cult
Boy Howdy - Slobberbone

Crash, help me out here, you have the disc!!!!

Brad

Perhaps I need to add Every Kinda Everything - Bottle Rockets
They used that in the film Baseketball. It was the theme for the redneck
program "Roadkill Caught on Tape". They played that song and ran down God's lil
forest creatures at night with their truck..........
It does have a pretty good beat, now that I think of it.