NO lbc red sports car

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO lbc red sports car
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:48:38 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net HTML_FONTCOLOR_UNKNOWN,HTML_FONT_BIG,HTML_FONT_FACE_ODD,HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=2.63
If any one has a beef with a no lbc, post please look back over last
week, if you were not one that joined in on the dogs, and what ever
else, go ahead and yell at me, I will take it like a man.
if you were one that contributed to that thread, save the yelling on
this one :-)

Police the other night said they were searching for a hit and run of a
red sports car, that hit a motorcycle, seriously injuring the passenger,
My wife was pretty nervous until this ayem when the newspaper came up
with the correct id of the car.

For those of you that don't know, My son has a Red Miata, and is like 4
blocks from that site.

When do we stop worrying about our children?

 <http://journaltimes.com/articles/2004/07/17/local/iq_2993902.eml>
Email this story
 <http://journaltimes.com/articles/2004/07/17/local/iq_2993902.prt>
Print this story

Police search for car that left accident scene Thursday night
By Journal Times staff

RACINE - Police are searching for the driver of a car that fled Thursday
night after injuring two people on a motorcycle.

The accident occurred at Douglas and Isabelle avenues. Two people on a
motorcycle were riding north on Douglas when they were hit by a car from
behind while making a turn west on to Isabelle. The accident occurred at
9:23 p.m.

The motorcycle's driver, Danny Threlkelb, 53, and the passenger, Monna
Threlkelb, 58, were injured in the crash and treated at St. Mary's
Medical Center. Monna Threlkelb's injuries were serious and potentially
life threatening, police said on Friday.

The car that the fled the scene was a red, 1991-94 Nissan Sentra. It is
missing a portion of its front bumper and has at least one headlight
out.

Police are asking anyone who witnessed the accident or who knows the
whereabouts of the driver to call police at (262) 635-7816. Anonymous
calls can be made to Crime Stoppers at (888) 636-9330.