safety glass's

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: safety glass's
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:36:21 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net autolearn=no version=2.63
My 2 cents

I run a construction crew, if the glass's are close, chance's are when
you need them you will put them on, all my guys have safety glass
pouches on their tool belts, we call em "happy bags" (keeps the boss
happy)

In the work shop, I have a pair or 2 at every tool, again, if they are
there you (Me) might wear them.,

Ive spent enough time digging crap out of my eyes over the years that
its not worth it to me to not wear them, but I sure aint gonna wear em
all the time.

Had a firefighter in my employ for a long time, his favorite words about
safety glass's

USE EM you cant get a new pair of eyes at the dimestore.

>From someone who lost some one to an eye cancer, that stuck, and I never
forgot it

And by the way, that's not the end to all your troubles, I was cutting
roof decking wearing safety glass's, and a  face shield, and respirator
when I was young, with a k-12 (chainsaw with a demo circular saw blade)
and the roof toxins got around the safety and had me laid up with
patches over my eyes for 2 + days. Think again if that don't make a
preacher out of ya, wondering about your site for 2 days.