re:sputterin car continue

To: Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com
Subject: re:sputterin car continue
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:10:15 -0400 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 07/21/2004 07:43:11 PM, Serialize complete at 07/21/2004 07:43:11 PM
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
You can eliminate the contamination from getting to the bowls with the
Purolator fuel filter cartridge.
It has a 10 micron absolute filter in the canister, holds a HUGE amount of
dirt (>100 grams) without a significant pressure drop (< 1/2 psi drop at 6
GPM).

I know because I designed and performed the qualification test on it.

Tommy
67 Sprite
61 MGA hot rod - It's alive and humming with the Ford V6.

Please Note: This transmittal, and any attachments, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which is the property of
Mark IV Automotive/Dayco Products, LLC and is for the sole use of the
intended recipient. If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error.
Your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating, distribution, or copying
of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you suspect that you have
received
this transmittal in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete
this
transmission and any attachments.